- There will be discussion and interaction with the parents of the students in the presence of student. Some aptitude and IQ related question answer may be asked to students seeking admission, from class I and upwards. In other words, in Primary classes, an observation activity will be conducted.
- Results will be announced through phone calls on the dates specified at the time of interview.
- Candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fee by the dates indicated on the list; otherwise, admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the Registration Form and Transport Form at the time of payment of the fee. These forms are enclosed in the booklet.
- The date of birth of the child is required to be supported by the Birth Certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation/ Local Body as applicable, along with a certified Photostat copy thereof. It is to be attached to the Admission Form. For class II & above, Transfer Certificate is also required to be attached.
- For Classes, V & above Transfer Certificate must be counter-signed by the concerned State Education Authority.
- Birth Certificate as approved by State Government.
- Original TC of previous School (Please keep a photo copy with you for your reference).
- Photo Copy of previous year’s mark sheet.
- Photo Copy of Caste Certificate approved by State Government.
- Affidavit in case of any changes in ID. (Name, Surname, Parent’s name etc.).
- ⦁ Photo Copy of Aadhar Card.