Our values rely on Unconditional Love, Hope, Teamwork, Belongingness, and Safety. We understand that respect, community, integrity, and accountability are core ingredients for development and our views as a school go as follows
- Every student is a unique individual, with strengths, abilities, and values.
- Making choices is a right, with support as necessary from friends, family and trusted advisers.
- Each student is entitled to live with dignity and equality in a safe and secure environment.
- Community is where we are known as individuals and as citizens.
- Each community is strengthened by the inclusion of people of values from all walks of life.
- We support social change that contributes to stronger, healthier communities for everyone.
- We are honest and dependable in our interactions with each other.
- We support staff through training and engagement to advance our mission.
- Best practices guide our efforts to provide flexible and responsive supports and services.
- Personal outcomes of the people we serve to guide decision making.
- We use feedback to learn, grow and improve performance and value.
- Our financial resources are used in innovative, cost-effective ways.
All India Agrasen Technical Education and Research Foundation: Dedicated to create a better tomorrow!
Who we are! :
Acceding to the Maharaja Agrasen’s ideals, a united icon of Non-Violence, Social Upbringing, Sacrifice, Compassion, Peace and Prosperity, All India Agrasen Technical Education & Research Foundation (later abbreviated as AIATERF or Society) has been set up as a registered society in Delhi under society’s registration act 1860. Sri Saraogi envisioned that with the steady growth of industrial and technical developments in the post-independence period the need for technically qualified personnel increased but the facilities for training remained limited. The registered headquarter in New Delhi is located in the following address.
The aim of Education in India is to provide access, equity, quality with accountability at an affordable cost to all aspiring Citizens with utmost transparency so as to ensure sustainable economic development of the nation. AIATERF believes firmly that it is achieved through the creation, dissemination, and application of knowledge. As we look today at what is happening with technology—and what the future promises—we see that some of the most innovative and promising practices in education involve technology, and the promise of even more exciting capabilities foreshadows great benefits for society. But the social upliftment, improving quality of life and poverty alleviation can be possible only through imparting quality education to one and all. However, this requires a considerable investment of time and resources to prepare society to use technology. So with the motto of creating a brighter tomorrow through helping, healing and caring, the society vowed to start with an engineering college in keeping with the vision that it would reach out to underserved regions with more such organizations in the future.